2Apr/1345

Ras Kass – Non-Album Tracks (1994-1996) (Re-Upped)

Editor’s Note: Back by popular demand

Ras Kass is easily one of my favorite MCs of all time, but I’m mostly just a fan of his mid-90s discography. Fortunately, he recorded quite a few tracks in between the years of 1994 and 1996, and he also blessed several radio shows with ill pre-written freestyles. Three volumes worth of non-album tracks is no small feat – that’s more than Organized Konfusion had in between the years of 1989 and 1998.

I have also included a “Soul On Ice” instrumental companion as a bonus. Enjoy, and hit us up in the comments section if you have anything that isn’t included here. There’s an alternate version of “Won’t Catch Me Runnin” that I was hoping would surface before the completion of this post, but nobody seems to have it.

Ras Kass – Non-Album Tracks Volume 1
1. Live From C-Arson
2. Remain Anonymous
3. Etc (Extended Version)
4. Won’t Catch Me Runnin’
5. Riiiot! w/ Chino XL
6. Come Widdit w/ Saafir & Ahmad
7. Plastic Surgery w/ Xzibit & Saafir
8. Arch Angels w/ Xzibit
9. E=MC5 w/ Western Hemisfear
10. Jack Frost
11. Soul On Ice (Remix)
12. Anything Goes (Remix)
13. Won’t Catch Me Runnin’ (Remix)
14. On Earth As It Is… (Vaporized Blend)
15. Come Widdit w/ Saafir & Ahmad (Fredwreck Remix)
16. Soul On Ice (Explicit Remix)

Download Volume 1 here.  re-upped again 04/01/13

Ras Kass – Non-Album Tracks Volume 2
1. Stretch & Bobbito Freestyle
2. KZSU Freestyle #1
3. KZSU Freestyle #2
4. KXLU Freestyle
5. DJ Rhettmatic Freestyle w/ Chali 2na
6. Wake Up Show Freestyle
7. Wake Up Show Freestyle w/ Krs-One & Chino XL
8. Wake Up Show Freestyle w/ Krs-One & Mykill Myers
9. Wake Up Show Freestyle w/ Coolio
10. Wake Up Show Freestyle w/ ODB & RZA
11. Wake Up Show Anthem ’94
12. Come Widdit w/ Saafir & Ahmad (Joe Quixx Remix)
13. Jack Frost (Extended Version)
14. Handle The Truth w/ Saafir, Almighty Arrogant, etc
15. Niggaz w/ Lyrical Lunatics
16. Get Up Get Down w/ Coolio
17. On Top Of The World w/ Battlecat
18. It Ain’t Nothing Nice w/ DBA Flip

Download Volume 2 here.  re-upped 09/02/12
alternate link 04/01/13

Ras Kass – Non-Album Tracks Volume 3
1. Everything I Love (Demo)
2. Core Audience (Demo)
3. High IQ (Demo)
4. Won’t Catch Me Runnin’ (Demo)
5. Capital R-A-S (Demo)
6. Blood Is Thicker Than Water (Demo)
7. Interlude
8. Take A Deep Breath (Demo)
9. Remain Anonymous (Demo)
10. Take A Deep Breath Remix (Demo)
11. Walk The Walk (Demo)
12. Reelishymn (Demo)
13. Nature Of The Threat (Demo)
14. Drama w/ Coolio (Demo)
15. The Evil That Men Do (Demo)
16. Soul On Ice (Demo)
17. Oral Sex (Demo)

Download Volume 3 here.  re-upped 09/02/12
alternate link 04/01/13

Ras Kass – Soul On Ice Instrumental Companion
1. On Earth As It Is
2. Anything Goes
3. Marinatin’
4. Miami Life
5. Won’t Catch Me Runnin’
6. Jack Frost
7. E=MC5
8. Remain Anonymous
9. Soul On Ice (Remix)
10. Come Widdit
11. Come Widdit (Fredwreck Remix)
12. Anything Goes (Remix)
Re-upped 04/01/13

Preview:

Remain Anonymous

Won’t Catch Me Runnin’

Riiiot! w/ Chino XL

Come Widdit w/ Saafir & Ahmad

Arch Angels w/ Xzibit

Jack Frost

Soul On Ice (Remix)

Stretch & Bobbito Freestyle

Wake Up Show Freestyle

Wake Up Show Freestyle w/ Krs-One & Chino XL

Everything I Love (Demo)

Capital R-A-S (Demo)

Props to dirt dog for the cover.

–Roy Johnson

Tags: , , , ,

46 Responses to “Ras Kass – Non-Album Tracks (1994-1996) (Re-Upped)”

1. Boothe says:

Holy shit, i totally forgot about Lawhouse Experience album. I remember I bought it, dubbed the Ras Kass track, then brought it back to HMV the next day for a refund.

Anyone remember the track Game Face? (Ras and Xzibit) I think it was supposed to be on the Soul In The Hole soundtrack. IT might have been recorded after 96 though.

dopest drop ever.

3. Cenzi Stiles says:

is it just me, or does someone also think that Ra's verse on "Wake Up Show Freestyle w/ Krs-One & Chino XL" is not even a freestyle at all?

4. Gloss says:

I've been looking for "Game Face" forever.

thats an xzibit song featuring ras right? i never heard that shit

does anyone have it?

btw amazing post!

KO

Amazing!

Much Respect.

Thanks, but the RAR file did not include E=MC. Did anyone else have that problem?

i dont know but i cant download volumes 1 & 2

yea everytime i try to download volumes `1 and 2 the mediafire page reloads to the main page…..damn!

10. Boothe says:

I have Game Face on cassette.

One of these days I'm gonna figure out how to make mp3's out of that shit.

11. Roy Johnson says:

Mediafire has been acting really funny as of late. The download links are fine, so for those that couldn't access 'em, give it another shot when you get a chance. Now, as in the case of the J-Live non-album track compilations, there are extraction issues. For whatever reason, track 9 from volume 1 and track 5 from volume 3 will not extract, so here are the individual files:

E=MC5 (Track 9 on V1)

Capital R-A-S (Track 5 on v3)

If this keeps up, I'm gonna stop using mediafire.

12. Roy Johnson says:

Also, there was some idiot that said the comp wasn't organized properly (comment since deleted). For those that are wondering, I didn't want to lead off volume 2 with the filler that didn't make it onto volume 1. So, if the track order doesn't make sense, now you know why.

I got like 30 of these non-album track compilations on the blog, and you'll notice that I usually follow up studio tracks with freestyles, but these were unusual circumstances.

I definitely don't do this for complainers, though. If you don't like the order, then download the comps and organize the tracks to your liking.

13. Odnet says:

Anybody complaining about the order of some fucking mp3's in a folder needs to kill themselves.

can you please re-up the first rass kass non-album tracks vol. 1
    the rar/zip file is corrupted. Won't un-zip all the way.

15. Roy Johnson says:

The only track that won't unzip is "E=MC5". I posted an individual divshare link right here in the comments section. Sorry about this – like I said, mediafire has been acting pretty strange as of late. I have over 250 folders stored on mediafire, and this has only happened with four of 'em (all cases occurring in the last month).

ok i think ALL working now…amazing work as always…..so many track i lost over the years…..should i get together the 6 or 7 golden state warriors tracks that ever came out?

be home in a week and i got it on the comp….a few people mustve slipped past…

17. D White says:

Thanks for this. I’ve been looking for that version of “oral sex” that battlecat produced for years!!!

18. hannibal says:

you are the mothereffin man… ras kass in the nineties is serious business.. everything before ghetto fabulous.

19. Characteristics says:

Hello I was wondering if any way you can put all these ras kass tracks on cd’s, I’d send money, let me know my email is characteristics805@hotmail.com, been looking for most of these songs on CD!

All these Ras comps freshly re-upped, enjoy!

21. night_shade says:

Thanks for these. I would do just about anything for a quality version of that demo.

22. edvaldo says:

AI SOU DO BRASIL AGRADEÇO AS MUSICA POSTADAS AI DA IRMÃO
    IM FROM BRASIL THANK FOR MUSICS HIP HOP NEVER DIE

23. Hey says:

Could you please re-upload part one since its been removed from Mediafire?

24. franck says:

Hi,
    Could you please upload soul on ice (explicit remix)?
    thx

25. mordy says:

mediafire has “permission denied” on 1 & 4 cause it thinks you can purchase 1 of the tracks from Amazon… (not true unfortunately)

26. Leuname says:

Could you re upload volume 1 again because it’s not working

27. […] Short bis zu Monie Love reichen. Wer vorher noch seine Hausaufgaben machen will, der kann sich im T.R.O.Y.-Blog die gesammelten Werke von Ras Kass runterladen, die es nicht auf seine 90er-Alben geschafft haben. […]

28. ESEUNO says:

MUCHOS gracias

29. rappel says:

WOW! Thats hot rap stuff! THANX DUDE!

30. arthur says:

One of the all time underated slayer of lyrics. He is intellect, insightful yet destructive. But wehn he is on…Rass is a gaint of pure talent.

31. PLOstyle says:

Great Upload………………Ras Kass is 1 of da dopest

32. Juha says:

Thanks, man. Appreciate this one.

33. Somy says:

Thanks, great upload…

34. RobSteady says:

What about “The End” with RZA ??????????

35. Nasty says:

Please, please re-up Vol. 2, 3 and Instrumental! You’re effort for finding this tracks,arranging them and uploading them cannot be appreciated enough from me!

36. DMPK Studies says:

940378 981787I like this internet site because so considerably beneficial stuff on here : D. 765940

37. Tanner says:

Hi exceptional blog! Does running a blog like this take a lot of work? I’ve absolutely no understanding of computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I simply wanted to ask. Thanks a lot!

38. Kazuko says:

great points altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your post that you made some days ago? Any positive?

39. Hubert says:

I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

40. Magali says:

Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time selecting to go with Drupal.

41. Vannesa says:

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Cheers