17 responses

1. Jaz
    March 19, 2013

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 8

2. Jason
    March 19, 2013

I think there are tracks there but you also had a compilation comprised of material up to 6+ months old. I’m taking every month new material and more importantly good new material.

3. Jaz
    March 19, 2013

Yep I said thanks for the tracks I recommended…and you never said that there was a time frame on the tracks but yo if we are being pedantic J then Marco Polo – Nite & Day feat. Big Daddy Kane is actually unreleased from 2007 haha

4. Jaz
    March 19, 2013

C’mon Son!!!!

5. philaflava
    March 19, 2013

All kidding aside, thanks man. I do appreciate your work.

6. Jaz
    March 20, 2013

No beef at all J, I was just saying thank you and will always help any way I can, apologies for the double comment.

Peace

7. Mallone
    March 21, 2013

Can you re-upload Sounds Like The 90′s Vol 20,please ? It’s the only one missing,and I want to add it to my collection ! My mail is mallone_ssd@yahoo.com.
    Cheers,mates !

8. Sam
    March 21, 2013

I would be on the lookout for any new A.G. or Green Llama (crew comprised of Dibia$e, Tone Liv, Selfish, Decay, Butta Verses and few others) for the next one.

9. GRIZ
    March 21, 2013

I’m surprised to not see any songs from the new MF GRIMM & DRASAR MONUMENTAL project, “GOOD MORNING VIETNAM”…..

10. Professor Elemental
    March 22, 2013

Thanks so much for finally giving us another dope collection- personally, I could care less whether or not the tracks are brand new, everything flies by so fast, it’s kind of nice to go back to tracks over the last few years too. By way of thanks I’ve knocked up a couple of compilations in the same vein. What’s the best way to share them- links via email to t.r.o.y? To philiflava? or just here in the comments? Either way, thanks very much indeed for more fresh music.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

11. philaflava
    March 22, 2013

If anyone has suggestions or has a track they’ve done that would fit this—EMAIL us. please!

best way to share your work is via the TROY forum definitely. thanks for the kind words.

12. kwva
    March 28, 2013

This is killer. I’m so glad that SLT90s is back, those mixes are what first hooked me on this blog. Thank you guys so much! Keep it up!!!

13. Oscar
    March 31, 2013

I’m tryin to catch up on these and a lot of the links are dead or being hijacked. Where can I catch up on all of the Sounds like the 90′s comps? HELP! Dope shit and I can’t find it!!!

14. philaflava
    April 1, 2013

Which volumes were you looking for? We have a long list of reups, but we’re getting to them. Have you checked the comment section of each Vol you’re in need of? Or have you checked the message board?

15. Haydn
    April 2, 2013

I’d assumed that you’d capped it at number 20. It’s a damned nice surprise to have the series back! Great work as always man.

16. yoyomadman
    April 23, 2013

These compilations are dope. But mostly all of the links are dead! Can some help brotha out with some links and downloads.

I was only able to get Vol. 21 & 18..

Greatly appreciated!

yoyomadman@yahoo.com

17. dfusion219
    August 30, 2013

hey Troy,

Sick blog to say the least… thanks a bunch.

I just checked (even the posts) and downloaded all available compilations.

FYI: Here are the missing compilations:

11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17.

* Megauplaod.com is dead of course and the Mediafire links are gone.

- dfusion219