7Sep/1219

RIP Matthew Africa

I never knew Matthew Africa, but I listened to his mixes for years. And chances are, you’ve heard some of them too.

As told by his sister, Julia Africa:
My brother, Matthew Africa, was killed in a car accident on Monday afternoon. He and his beloved wife, Ha Le, were returning from a trip to Yosemite when their car collided with a big rig on a highway near Modesto. They tell us he died instantly; miraculously, she survived with multiple fractures. His absence is unbearable. Please keep our families in your thoughts and prayers.

As long as his page stays active, you can get some of his mixes HERE.

Sorry, I couldn’t figure out how to embed the podmatic player, but here are a few of my favorite mixes from Matthew Africa.

Yay Game: The Best of E-40 Mixed by Matthew Africa

2 Busy Saying Yeah – Ninety Now: East Coast Indies Pt. 3

Gang Starr Mixed by Matthew Africa

RIP Matthew Africa.

-dirt

Tags: , , ,

20 Responses to “RIP Matthew Africa”

1. […] R.I.P. Matthew Africa by Dirt Dog […]

2. Droopy says:

these mixes are incredible. thanks for this. and RIP. very sad

3. Droopy says:

Just got around to listening to Matthew’s Pimp C Mix. It goes hard.

4. bkmbssrel ovwtc xiryful pmpk syvbzndjnqyvmvj

5. GVK BIO says:

635472 757622Thanks for helping out, superb information. 883761

6. Collin says:

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

7. Lavonna says:

F*ckin’ tremendous things here. I’m very happy to peer your article. Thanks so much and i am taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

8. Clint says:

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue along with your site in web explorer, would test this… IE nonetheless is the market leader and a big portion of folks will omit your magnificent writing due to this problem.

9. Bdsm says:

782737 524854Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging appear effortless. The overall appear of your internet web site is amazing, let alone the content! 941160

10. I was talking to a buddy of mine on this info and also about coffee maker machines too. I feel you made some good points in this case, we’re also excited to find out more stuff from you.

11. see says:

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favourite reason appeared to be at the internet the easiest factor to consider of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst other folks consider worries that they just do not understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other folks can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

12. Greetings! I recently found this great site and I certainly enjoy it. I also always like to discuss best homework help websites from time to time. Great to be around, regards!

13. Hello, what do you think around aadhar card application? Extremely great idea, isn’t it?

14. DMPK says:

668139 726604Immer etliche Firmen bentzen heutzutage Interimmanagement als innovatives und ergnzendes Gertschaft i. Spanne der Unternehmensfhrung. Denn hiermit wird Kenntnisstand leistungsfhig, bedarfsgerecht und schnell ins Unternehmen geholt. 291900

15. Hello there, you are certainly right. I always read your posts thoroughly. I am likewise fascinated with kik download, maybe you might talk about that sometimes. Cheers.

16. kik on pc says:

I love the things you are now up to. Such cool effort and coverage! Keep up the excellent effort guys, I have you to our kik for computer site.

17. Will says:

Howdy this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

18. I personally came over here via some other web page on mobdro download and imagined I might consider this. I love what I see thus now I am following you. Getting excited about looking at the site yet again.

19. I am intrigued to learn what blog platform you’re using? I am experiencing several small safety difficulties with our latest site about medical neglect lawyers so I’d like to find one thing a lot more risk-free. Have you got any alternatives?

20. You’re definitely correct, I’d really like to find out a lot more on this subject! I’m also interested by omega xl for arthritis as I feel it is very trendy lately. Thanks.