24Feb/1217

Pick your favorite soundtrack cut

Not a best of, just a random list.

[poll id=”13″]

Join the discussion here.

Tags: , ,

17 Responses to “Pick your favorite soundtrack cut”

1. Boothe says:

Uptown Anthem is real good one.

Would also like to ‘write in’ Souls of Mischief – Get the Girl, Grab the Money and Run.

2. Godzilla Jr. says:

Nothing from the Above the Rim soundtrack? It had at least 4 certifiable classics! Regulate (Warren G), Dogg Pound 4 Life (Tha Dogg Pound), Big Pimpin (Daz) and Afro Puffs (Lady of Rage).

3. Joe T says:

Seems a little biased for the track by MC Eiht, huh ?!?!

4. DMD says:

no “halftime” by nas?

5. Droopy says:

“Murder Was The Case?” or any song off The Show soundtrack?

6. silly bitch says:

What about “Hit em High (Monsta Anthem)”?
    That one was a banger when it came out

7. Eone says:

Difficult question. However, I must say “Colors” cause it is one of the reasons why I started listenin’ Rap.

8. Nathan Smart says:

I always loved The Way It Iz by Guru, KaiBee & Lil’ Dap from the Rhyme & Reason soundtrack.

9. PAS says:

Colors. Other than that, “Juice” by Eric B & Rakim of course.

10. Bjae says:

ice cube – friday or fight the power – p.e. (do the right thing) * i know it wasn’t recorded for the film but the film centered around the track and i mean… Radio Raheem!
    Still though… much much love for the blog.

11. CP says:

I love Flava Flav’s “I Can’t Do Nothing For You Man!” but I’d go for Uptown Anthem since it’s listed. It’s one of those things…House Party was a feel-good movie whereas the others bring back memories that make me happy I’ve grown up.

12. eric b & rakim “juice (know the ledge)”

13. Dray says:

I have to many to name. I can’t pick just one. Here’s a few of my favorites:

Main Source feat. Neek The Exotic “Fakin The Funk” – White Can’t Jump Sountrack

Naughty By Nature “Uptown Anthem” Juice Soundtrack

Tupac “Pour Out A Little Liquor” – Above the Rim Soundtrack

Kid N’ Play “Ain’t Gonna Hurt Nobody” House Party 2 Soundtrack

Simple-E “Play My Funk” – Sugarhill Soundtrack

** Shanice – Its For U – Meteor Man Soundtrack (not a hip-hop track but has that new jack swing vibe…still my shyt!)

14. Wayne says:

Hiya, I’m really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is really irritating. A good blog with interesting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this web site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it.

15. Jeffery says:

I’m so happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.

16. Riva says:

You created some decent points there. I looked on the web for the issue and located most people will go together with together with your internet site.