19Aug/1127

T.R.O.Y. Presents – Sounds Like The 90’s Vol. 20

Back with a 22 shot banger. Our biggest compilation to date and hopefully you’ll agree one of the best. On 20 you’ll hear the return of Tragedy, Cella Dwellas and Showbiz & A.G. as a group. Sean Price ripping the same beat found on the “Ultimate MC Rush” he once appeared on with Saukrates. Some Preem and Alchemist beats and of course the back end of the mix takes you into a chill state with the help of Blu, Superstar Quamallah and Willie Evans Jr (formerly Asamov). Shots to both dirt_dog and Strategy for the help as always. –Philaflava

T.R.O.Y. Presents – Sounds Like The 90s Vol. 20

01 Soulbrotha – Real Mcees feat. Blaq Poet, NYG’z & Krumb Snatcha
02 Blaq Poet – Bushmaster (Remix) feat. Roc Marciano & Wais P
03 Roc Marciano – Jaws
04 Showbiz & A.G. – Suspended Animation
05 Maffew Ragazino – Short Yellow Bus Theory
06 Tragedy Khadafi – Narcotic Lines
07 Neek The Exotic – Guess Who feat. Large Professor
08 Soulbrotha – Beats By The Pounds feat. Large Professor & Nutso
09 Timeless Truth – True Grit feat. Sean Price
10 Hassan Mackey & Apollo Brown – Volume
11 Wyld Bunch – Back In The Dayz
12 Royce Da 5’9″ – Second Place (prod. DJ Premier)
13 Apathy – Stop What Ya Doin’ feat. Celph Titled (prod. DJ Premier)
14 Cella Dwellas – I Put It Down
15 DJ Doom – Flatline feat. Pace Won, Nutso, Punchline & F.T.
16 Meyhem Lauren – Steak With A Glass Of Red
17 Roc Marciano – Hoard 90 (prod. The Alchemist)
18 Blu – Doo Whop feat. Planet Asia & Killa Ben (prod. The Alchemist)
19 Superstar Quamallah – Manhattan Reflections feat. DeQawn
20 Doomstarks (MF Doom & Ghostface Killah) – Victory Laps (Madvillainz Remix)
21 Willie Evans Jr – Moon Foot
22 Myth – My Summertime Jam feat. MC Eiht

Download Vol. 20

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

27 Responses to “T.R.O.Y. Presents – Sounds Like The 90’s Vol. 20”

1. Wow, that’s a pretty fuckin dope compilation… Good shit!! I own on CD & Vinyl the shit that’s actually available on CD & Vinyl. Btw, that Superstar Quamallah joint should be labeled ‘Superstar Quamallah & DeQawn’ because they did the EP together, I have the actual 10″ Vinyl EP. Just sayin…

2. philaflava says:

As always thank you for the co-sign and of course pushing message of owning both CD and vinyl.

3. djpos2 says:

and another one! great work fellas. great work on the mobb deep comp. as well. really appreciate what you do on this site.

4. mike says:

anyway of possibly reupping this one. thanx.

5. Mark Wilson says:

Many thanks for the sounds like the 90s series. Could someone re-up volume 1,3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 14 onto mediafire please as the links are down. Thanks

6. Mallone says:

Can you re-upload this one ? It’s the only one missing,and I want to add it to my collection ! My mail is mallone_ssd@yahoo.com.
    Cheers,mates !

7. Wow, this paragraph is good, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I am going to
    tell her.

8. Shellie says:

After I originally commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify
    me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment
    is added I receive four emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is a
    means you are able to remove me from that service?
    Cheers!

9. When someone writes an article he/she keeps the idea of
    a user in his/her mind that how a user can know it.
    So that’s why this post is outstdanding. Thanks!

10. This info is invaluable. Where can I find out more?

11. What’s up to all, because I am truly keen of reading this weblog’s post to
    be updated on a regular basis. It includes pleasant material.

12. When some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she desires to be available that in detail,
    therefore that thing is maintained over here.

13. Do you feel these customers could be more purchase on your property?

14. Do you have that may well be more protect within your home?

15. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my
    blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Appreciate it

16. To keeping your possessions in complete safety?

17. Jerome says:

I have fun with, result in I discovered just what I used to be taking a look for.

You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.
    Bye

18. Beryl says:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup?
    I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice would
    be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

19. Thanks for finally talking about >T.R.O.Y. Presents – Sounds Like The 90s Vol.
    20 <Loved it!

20. Rosita says:

May I simply just say what a relief to uncover someone
    that really understands what they are discussing on the web.
    You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    A lot more people need to read this and understand this side of the
    story. I was surprised you’re not more popular since you certainly possess the gift.

21. Catalina says:

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
    and found that it’s really informative. I am going to watch out for
    brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future.

A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

22. Merissa says:

Admiring the dedication you put into your website and in depth information you present.
    It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material.
    Wonderful read! I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

23. Carrol says:

Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many
    months of hard work due to no data backup.

Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

24. Cecile says:

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave
    it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.”
    She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She
    never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic
    but I had to tell someone!