23May/1112

Kid Hood “Drop The Bomb” (update: It’s Not A Demo, technically)

One who is in spiritual essence.

Courtesy of Verge’s fly “Live From The Living Room” YouTube Channel:

Thanks to Steve Brock, Nobs and Aleph from the T.R.O.Y. forum at philaflava for this one. Also Stretch and Bobbito and El-P. Most heads always thought that the only verse Kid Hood ever dropped was on the Scenario remix since he was supposedly killed within two weeks of dropping the verse in the studio. So we have no idea when this was recorded or if there’s anymore out there. I had this on a Stretch n Bob tape that I lost within days. I always remembered it because of the hook and sample but I never realized that it was Kid Hood.

Download “Drop The Bomb” along with other Stretch and Bobbito rarities demo joints here.

CORRECTION: It’s not actually a demo, but an El-P produced “remix” of an acapella. Read more. — The editors.

Tags: , , , , ,

16 Responses to “Kid Hood “Drop The Bomb” (update: It’s Not A Demo, technically)”

1. Boothe says:

Good job to all involved.

This is an incredible find.

2. An amazing find by the good folks at Philaflava, @troyblog and @Verge001. Kid Hood Demo (1991?) #ATCQ http://tinyurl.com/3c4q2gn

3. Santiago says:

There may be noticeably a bundle to learn about this. I assume you made sure good factors in options also.

4. Hello. I just discovered this website and I truly love it. I also like to talk about aadhar card update status at times. Great to be around, thanks!

5. read more says:

Hi could you inform me which blogging platform you’re making use of? I am seeking to get started on our website on garageband free download in the near future but I’m having trouble deciding.

6. I’m intrigued to find out which blog platform you have been working with? I’m having some minor safety issues with the latest site regarding medical negligence attorneys so I would like to find a thing much more safe. Have you got any alternatives?

7. Greetings! I recently discovered this great site and I really like it. I also like to talk about omega xl consumer reviews at times. Great to be here, many thanks!

8. You are totally right, I would really enjoy to discover more on this particular subject! I’m as well interested by aptoide installer because I consider it is really quite trendy now. Keep doing this!

9. Catalina says:

I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

10. avocat says:

You are a very smart person!

11. Thanks a ton for writing this info, I saved this webpage. I’m also struggling to find tips regarding upvc sliding sash windows, do you know where I might find one thing like that? I’ll come back soon!

12. karaj says:

Unquestionably imagine that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be at the net the easiest factor to remember of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while other folks think about issues that they plainly don’t understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as well as outlined out the whole thing without having side-effects , other people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

13. Hi there! This is my first reply here so I really wanted to say a fast shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your articles. Can you recommend other websites which cover Arvind Pandit Kansas? I’m also pretty fascinated with that! Thanks!