11Apr/1118

Raw Breed – Lune Tunz Singles (1993)

Raw Breed are: Marc Rippin’ (Marc Live), Alexander The Great, Nick Swift, Sam Swing and DJ Solo Flxx.

They released 2 official albums, Lune Tunz (1993) and Blood, Sweat & Tears (1997). They also have one unreleased album called Killa Instinct that was supposed to come out in 1996.

Here we have 2 singles off their first album.

Enjoy!

01. Rabbit Stew (Flame Boiled Mix)
02. Rabbit Stew (LP Mix)
03. How Many Lumps
04. Rabbit Stew (Bogle Mix)
05. Rabbit Stew (Vegetarian Mix)
06. How Many Lumps (Instrumental)

–>Download Rabbit Stew VLS<–

More after the jump.

01. Open Season (Remix)
02. Open Season (Radio Edit)
03. Open Season (LP Version)
04. Rampage Outta Control Feat. Kool Keith Godfather Don & Grandmaster Mel
05. Rampage Outta Control (Radio Edit) Feat. Kool Keith Godfather Don & Grandmaster Mel
06. Open Season (Instrumental)

–>Download Open Season VLS<–

–Markshot

Tags: , , , , , ,

19 Responses to “Raw Breed – Lune Tunz Singles (1993)”

1. Thun says:

These videos are pretty great. Thanks for sharing your memories of this spot.

2. Simo says:

Can i get a re-up? Would be very appreciated

3. Courtney says:

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

4. I’m really intrigued to learn just what site system you’re utilizing? I am having several small safety challenges with my latest website on omega xl consumer reviews and I’d like to find a thing more safe. Are there any solutions?

5. Carlton says:

I’m now not sure where you are getting your information, however good topic. I needs to spend some time studying more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I used to be in search of this information for my mission.

6. Shavon says:

I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again

7. Hershel says:

I would like to get across my passion for your generosity in support of visitors who absolutely need help on that content. Your personal commitment to getting the message up and down turned out to be especially invaluable and has regularly permitted employees much like me to reach their endeavors. Your new informative recommendations means a lot to me and somewhat more to my peers. Thanks a ton; from all of us.

8. Morning, i really think i will be back to your website

9. I like this site because so much useful stuff on here : D.

10. Hello I wanted to stop by. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Cheers.

11. hackcr . com says:

Cheers, great stuff, Me enjoying.

12. show me how says:

Yeah bookmaking this wasn’t a risky decision outstanding post! .

13. پنجره says:

You’re completely right, I’d really enjoy to know new info on that issue! I’m also curious about black upvc windows since I consider it’s quite unique lately. Keep it up!

14. karaj says:

Once I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any manner you can take away me from that service? Thanks!

15. Hi, you’re absolutely correct. I frequently look over your articles carefully. I’m also fascinated by Arvind Pandit, maybe you could discuss this from time to time. Good day!

16. Hello there, you’re certainly right. I always read your articles carefully. I’m likewise curious about bluestacks free download for pc, maybe you might write about that sometimes. Have a good day!

17. Hi, what do you feel around 9apps software? Very awesome topic, isn’t it?