14Jan/1124

Hell On Earth vs The War Report

Time to vote, duns. The debate was sparked in the infamous T.R.O.Y. Forum.

[poll id=”7″]

Tags: , ,

25 Responses to “Hell On Earth vs The War Report”

1. philaflava says:

Both are amazing. Both capture that winter feeling that I crave on days like these. I went with War Report because Tragedy Khadafi and the “bonus” tracks really puts it over the top. There is no way you can front on tracks like Thug’s Paradise, T.O.N.Y., LA, LA, Illegal Life, Neva Die Alone, Bloody Money, Parole Violators & Stick You.

The War Report had better song and Tragedy was just as important to this album as Ghostface was to OB4CL. Hell On Earth is a great great album though.

2. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by SteadyBloggin.com, ranj atkar. ranj atkar said: Hell On Earth vs The War Report: Time to vote, duns. The debate was sparked in the infamous T.R.O.Y. Forum. Note… http://bit.ly/hXDwTz […]

3. cenzi says:

where is the “I hate them both” section?

• Thun says:

Right next to the “Banned” section.

• cenzi says:

riiiiiight.. this is why none of these 4 MC’s have EVER been on ANYONE’S top 10 MC list…

excellent albums yo.

• philaflava says:

Cenzi you surely don’t believe you have to be a top 10 MC to have a classic or near classic album do you? What Make TWR so great wasn’t so much Nore but the production, overall grimy NY feeling it provided and of course Trag. HOE had amazing production but nobody dare calls Havoc a great lyricist. Prodigy sure, but if you don’t enjoy War Report then I feel sorry for you. It’s a great album.

Most people consider Doggystyle a classic album, though it’s not too cool to admit that anymore. I definitely don’t think anyone is putting Snoop anywhere near their top 25 rapper list though.

• Dan says:

@ Philaflava Snoop should be in anyone’s top 25 just off Deep Cover, his work on The Chronic, Doggystyle, & the Murda Was The Case Soundtrack.

• hl says:

Prodigy is in my top 3.

4. done says:

heel on earth all day for me. p refined his style to a knifes edge and had better opening bars than the reigning champ ( survival of the fittest and shook ones pt2 set the bar so high its not fair to include them ) prior to that of rae’s “the war is on… on rainy dayz i sit back and count ways”

“the saga begins… (i was always curious if something was censored here, im glad if it was tho cos the pause adds so much) begin war, i draw first blood be the first to set it off”

the style he used on still shing as well cant be touched either. and hav stepped up his technical ability with a more dense, sylabble packed style that worked really well. plus his beats have this real atmospheric, orchestral grimeyness that makes it feel really consistent and well, like a film.(people compare albums to films way too much these days but this and cuban linx are some of the few that really deserve the comparison i think)

war report is a great wintertime album and kinda underrated but hell on earth is way superior and really feels like a proper album, to where it loses a lot of its impact if you start seperating tracks from it. it has far more of a consistent vibe throughout than the infamous in my opinion.

(im not nuts tho, infamous is obviously better. its got the song where they rap bout booze like its an antromorphic being and tip missed the memo and raps about clothes. were they ever accused by any spice 1 fans for biting over this? i never heard anything)

5. Contessa says:

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to search out any individual with some unique thoughts on this subject. realy thanks for beginning this up. this website is one thing that’s needed on the net, somebody with a bit of originality. helpful job for bringing one thing new to the web!

6. Weston says:

I carry on listening to the news update lecture about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i find some?

7. Hello, i really think i will be back to your page

8. Great, this is what I was looking for in bing

9. I’m seriously loving the theme of your information site. Do you ever face any kind of internet browser interface troubles? A few of the site visitors have lamented concerning my router configuration site not working the right way in Explorer yet appears excellent in Opera. Are there any tips to help correct the problem?

10. read more says:

Good day. I recently noticed this amazing site and I honestly enjoy it. I also always like to talk about best bluetooth headphones for running from time to time. Good to be around, regards!

11. I’m now not positive where you are getting your info, but great topic. I must spend a while finding out more or working out more. Thank you for excellent info I was in search of this info for my mission.

12. I conceive this web site holds some real superb information for everyone : D.

13. show me how says:

I am not rattling great with English but I get hold this really easygoing to read .

14. I always look over your articles attentively. I’m likewise interested in coloured upvc windows, perhaps you might write about that at times. Regards!

15. karaj says:

I have read several good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to make such a great informative web site.

16. There are actually terrific modifications on the design of your website, I definitely enjoy that. My own is dealing with Arvind Pandit and now there are lots of stuff to do, I’m yet still a newbie in web page design. Take care!

17. It was great reading this and I think you’re absolutely right. Inform me in case you’re thinking about towelroot apk, that is my main competency. I am hoping to hear from you in the near future, be careful!