1Nov/1019

DJ Rectangle “Rollin’ Deep” (1994)

Another mixtape gem from the box in the basement. DJ Rectangle is an original turntablist best known for his mixtapes and battle records. Also the 1993 U.S. DMC Champion and tour DJ for Warren G. Full scans of cover and cassette are included in the download. The sleeve didn’t have a tracklist check out what I found online after the jump.

Side A
01. DJ Rectangle – Intro
02. Dr. Dre – Keep Their Heads Ringin’
03. DJ Rectangle – Scratch Interlude

09. Method Man – All I Need
10. Craig Mack – Get Down
11. Ill & Al Skratch – Chill Wit Dat
12. Jayo Felony – Niggaz & Bitches

DOWNLOAD SIDE A
DOWNLOAD SIDE B

A much better bio can be found on DJ Rectangle’s MySpace page.

enjoy
–dirt_dog

Tags: , , , ,

20 Responses to “DJ Rectangle “Rollin’ Deep” (1994)”

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by SteadyBloggin.com, Thun Nation. Thun Nation said: DJ Rectangle “Rollin’ Deep” (1994) http://bit.ly/cQvWxF […]

2. I really enjoy shooting architectural details. On various trips to Latin America, I have been drawn to church door bronze knockers, native motifs carved into building columns, and textures in building materials. Although I own all of the plugin-ins, my favorite for this type of photography is Topaz Detail.
    Knockoff enamel bracelets hermes http://www.hmsfa.com/tag/hermes-mens-bracelet-replica

3. Sounds like a “tried and true” method. What is the expected functional lifespan of the olla?
    copy bvlgari ceramic ring http://www.zrings.net/category/bulgari-jewelry-replica

4. Margareta says:

It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I may just I wish to recommend you some attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this article. I want to read even more issues approximately it!

5. Riva says:

I do love the manner in which you have presented this specific difficulty and it does indeed supply us some fodder for thought. However, from what I have experienced, I just simply hope when other feedback stack on that men and women continue to be on point and in no way get started on a soap box regarding some other news of the day. Yet, thank you for this fantastic piece and while I do not really agree with it in totality, I value the point of view.

6. Hi, here from bing, me enjoyng this, will come back soon.

7. Intresting, will come back here once in a while.

8. Howdy! This is my first reply here so I simply wanted to say a fast shout out and say I really enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest other websites that cover mobile number tracker with name? I’m likewise really interested in this thing! Thank you so much!

9. You are absolutely correct. I liked reading this and I will return for more as soon as possible. My own internet site is on router access, you could have a look if you happen to be still interested in that.

10. You got yourself a new follower.

11. Audio Rumble says:

You’re definitely correct, I’d really like to learn even more on this subject! I am as well fascinated by studio headphones because I feel it truly is quite cool currently. Keep up the good work!

12. I do not even know how I stopped up here, but I assumed this submit was once great. I don’t know who you are but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger when you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

13. Found this on yahoo and I’m happy I did. Well written post.

14. getmoneyrp says:

Enjoyed reading through this, very good stuff, thankyou .

15. How to says:

Found this on MSN and I’m happy I did. Well written article.

16. Tyrell says:

I would like to express my gratitude for your generosity for women who really want assistance with this one idea. Your special commitment to passing the message along had been exceedingly interesting and has without exception enabled guys and women like me to realize their goals. Your new helpful tips and hints means a great deal to me and much more to my colleagues. With thanks; from everyone of us.

17. Cyrus says:

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. However imagine if you added some great images or videos to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this site could definitely be one of the very best in its niche. Awesome blog!

18. karaj says:

Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your site by accident, and I’m shocked why this accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

19. There are actually fantastic developments on the layout of the page, I really love this. Mine is about Arvind Pandit and right now there are a lot of stuff to do, I’m currently a newcomer in web development. Cheers!