20Oct/109

Stretch And Bobbito Month: 2 Twizz Demos

Ok, so these are really from a CM Famalam Show, not Stretch and Bobbito, but Bobbito and Sear. I believe Lord Sear played these, as you hear him shout out Maleeto in the beginning. If you don’t know, Maleet (formerly Maleeto), is another incredible producer straight outta Jersey. And Twizz hails from the same town in New Jeruz: Elizabeth aka “The Liz”.

Twizz is yet another one of those guys that grew up in our era and was highly influenced by all the greats, yet has his own unique, original, and always engaging style of rhyming. Coming from an “ordinary joe” type of perspective in his flows,he goes with the alter ego of “Spaceman Spiff” for these two joints that were part of an apparently unreleased EP from around 2001. And, to say the least, it works and he kills it. On “Forever shine” he reminisces on the days of old over an indelible Maleet laced track.

Included in this link, besides the two youtube tracks, you will also get the “Spaceman Spiff” track in it’s entirety, in high quality, without any drops, courtesy of Maleet himself. So, make sure to leave a thanks to the New Jeru god for sharing this. Enough wth the yip yap, here you go:

[Download here]

Thanks to HecticEclectic at the TROY forums for the demos ripped straight of a CM Famalam tape and big ups to Maleet for providing us all with the high quality version of “Spaceman Spiff”. We all hope to hear more from Twizz and Maleet, together, in the near future…

–verge

Tags: , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “Stretch And Bobbito Month: 2 Twizz Demos”

1. Was waiting for these to be posted..Hope ya’ll dusty dirty demo and rare gem junkies enjoy.

2. e-breaks says:

thanks these tracks are definite fire!

3. Kimani says:

Thank you Verge, Maleet, and all involved!

4. Versive says:

Very dope, thanks.

5. Thun says:

This is so ill. As a native of Elizabeth, NJ this is just beautiful to behold.

Although in my day we started calling the place “Eastwick,” only the old timers called it “E-Town” or “Eliz”. Just saying.

glad you all enjoyed. Thanks again, HecticEclectic!
    I always forget a lot of Jersey’s cities’ nicknames since there were/are so many. I just went by what was said in that track. Thanks for adding on and clearing that up, Thun. It’s one of them things where I knew but didn’t. Maybe forgot? Dult..

7. Twizz says:

This is amazing!!! Thanks to you Verge!! I appreciate you keeping the legacy going strong. From the Myndcrukz stuff to my solo work. I always felt it will be over looked and forgotten. Hit me up at Twizz908@yahoo.com…peace and luv.

Twizz…Spaceman Spiff!!!

• verge says:

ah yeah, the god Twizz checks in, that’s the deal. Glad you enjoyed this. I’ma definitely get at you in the emails. I get a feeling that you got plenty of ill unreleased joints that the world should here. You should be a household name, no bullshittin’.
      Either ways, thanks for checking in, it’s an honor, fam.