Fallin’ on your Jesus, comin’ for the pork chop
Wake ya out your sleep, shit is deep, about to wreck shop
Bombs goin’ down a mile deep, pushin’ up a mile high
Nigga ain’t allowed to cry while they disbelieve his God
the darkest streets;
Then every nigga had to get a turn
To make sure that this mothafucka learn
Niggaz kickin’ him – hittin’ him with bricks
Check it, and my homey lit his pitbull bite off his dick
And to top it off before my brother left the scene
He emptied off his clip with the whole 15
Now it’s time for the camouflage
And all the niggaz I can fit in back of the Dodge
Bound to go to war but this ain’t the Middle East
We’re killin’ motherfuckers for revenge, fuck peace
So if ya see us, this is what ya do
Grab your shit and come along, we’re killin’ cops in blue
Go back to the crib, we do that soopafly scene
Fuck your ass in the tub, rub my dick with vaseline
Make my shit stretch all down your throat
Quit tryna talk with that shit in your mouth just write a note
Or use sign language if you need some air
Only one does it with enough credibility for us to forgive his ex-group’s ugliest FAILS.
This two volume compilation is just to give MC Ren the proper respect he has gained. Here’s the rundown of the tracks I picked and why:
VOLUME 1 : MC REN
-from NWA’s “Straight Outta Compton” (1988)
– Fuck the Police(MC Ren only version) – I put this together just because.
– If It Ain’t Ruff
– Something Like That
– Quiet on the Set
-from NWA’s “100 Miles and Runnin” (1990)
– 100 Miles and Runnin’
– from NWA’s “Efil4Zaggin” (1991)
– Niggaz 4 Life
– The Dayz Of Wayback – so many tracks to pick from on this album, so I just picked two of my favorites, fuck it.
– from “Kizz MY Black Azz” (1992)
– Final Frontier – This promo track was burning radio’s before the album dropped. THIS is the way to debut!! Bobcat produced a perfect East/West coast mesh utilizing Parliament funk and BDP’s classic “Bridge is Over” piano.
– Right Up My Alley – Scariest rap track ever written. No one will imagine a Compton alley the same way after hearing this track.
this album is divided in two. Ren started walking down his islam path while he working on the album. He could have not included his earlier songs, but he stated that it was important to show his growth as a person, so kept them as the first half of the album, while finishing the LP with more islam-compromised tracks
– Mayday on the Front Line – the first promo single for the album was the only track he would ever put out under the MCA label. This is probably why this track was included on the MCA soundtrack for that funny ass CB4 movie. Below is a funny video of Chris Rock confronting Eazy and MC Ren about the obvious mocking of NWA on his CB4 movie (also interesting is hearing Eazy claim that NWA was back but sucka-free without Dr.Dre).
– Shock of the Hour
– from “Villain in Black” (1996)
I would have happily put up the whole album. Just my opinion, but this is not only MC Ren’s best album, but also, one of my top ten west coast albums.
– B**ch Made Ni**a Killa
– Live from Compton ‘Saturday Night’
– Great Elephant
– from “Ruthless 4 Life” (1998)
-Voyage To Compton – This could have been a dope radio hit, and would have put Ren into a new limelight. But instead he rapped about “Fuck your ass in the tub, rub my dick with vaseline / Make my shit stretch all down your throat”. NWA hadn’t died in MC Ren.
– Must Be High – I had to put this track on, due to his impressive flow, and the beat is equally fresh.
– Who Got That Street Shit
-Pimpin’ Is Free – More obsession with BDP? He recreates “The P Is Free” chorus for this track.
– from “Renincarnated (Advance)” (2003)
I got this album from the internets a while back and I haven’t ever found much info about this album at all. Bigg Rocc and John Doe both appear on almost every track of the album.
– from “Lost in the Game” (2004)
Another album that flew waaaay under the radar. This EP was done to accompany a DVD Documentary with the name.
– Lost in the Game
– from “Renincarnated” (2009)
Again, another album that I should have just uploaded the whole album.
– Villainist Tales
– Black Star Line
VOLUME 2 – MC REN GUEST SPOTS :
– 2 Hard Muthas – Eazy E w/MC Ren
– Tha Muthaphuckkin Real – Eeazy E w/MC Ren
– Wanna Ride – W.C. w/ MC Ren, Ice Cube
– Legend of Jimmy Bones – Snoop w/RBX, MC Ren
– Hard Truth Soldiers -Public Enemy w/Dead Prez, Paris, Concious Daughters & MC Ren
– Raw Shit -Public Enemy w/Paris & MC Ren
– Roll On ‘Em – Crazy Toones w/W.C., Xzibit, MC Ren, Maylay
– Killaz in the Park – Above the Law w/MC Ren
– Process of Elimination – Above the Law w/MC Ren
– Ballad of a Menace – CPO w/MC Ren
– Gangsta Melody – CPO w/MC Ren
– The Shit -D.O.C. w/Ice Cube, Snoop, MC Ren, 6Two
– Set It Off – Snoop w/MC Ren, Nate, Lady of Rage, Ice Cube
– Chin Check – Ice Cube, MC Ren, Snoop
– Hello – Ice Cube, Dr.Dre, MC Ren
– Stallion – Yukmouth w/ MC Ren & Tech N9ne
– The Hardest – Kurupt w/ Xzibit, Nate Dogg, MC Ren
– Have Dat Money Rite – Chill MC w/MC Ren
– 2 G’s From Compton – King Tee w/MC Ren)
– Down Fa Mine – Kam w/MC Ren, Dresta
– Southland Killers – Cypress Hill w/MC Ren
– Bangin – Ms. Toi w/MC Ren
– Still Aint Free – MC Ren produced by Paris
— cenzi stiles