Return of the DJ, Vol. 1 is a 1995 compilation released by Bomb Hip-Hop Records. This project was the first all dj/all scratching (turntablism) album ever released. My copy is actually the original independent pressing from 1995 but it was later re-released with a full-color artwork in 2000 which you can easily find online for a few bucks. Not only is this the first turntablism album ever, it actually features the greatest dj’s doing their best cuts all in one compilation! This is classic material! You won’t even miss the mc!
1. Kool DJ E.Q. – Death Of Hip-Hop
2. DJ Ghetto – Ghetto On The Cut
3. Rob Swift – Rob Get’s Busy
4. Jeep Beat Collective – The Bomb Drops
5. Beat Junkies – Scratch Monopoly II
6. Invisible Scratch Pickles – Invasion Of The Octopus People
7. DJ Z-Trip – U Can Get With Discs Or U Can Get With D.A.T.
8. Peanut Butter Wolf – The Chronicles (I Will Always Love H.E.R.)
9. Mix Master Mike – Terrorwrist (Beneath The Under)
10. ASAP Productions – The Track
11. Cut Chemist – Lesson 4: The Radio
12. DJ Babu – Suckas (Sucka DJ Dis)