31Oct/099

dirt_dog Remix Pack 4

Of all the remix packs, this is one of my favorites… The Soul Assassins edition. I’ll confess that the second track was not taken from a cd single. But it was a Lighter Shade Of Brown CD5 that led me to their album that had this remix as a bonus track. I felt it was 100% necessary to include some other DJ Muggs work from 1992. And I couldn’t help but sneak in the U2 track as an obscure off-beat treat. Nothing mind-blowing, but a chance to hear something out of the hip-hop world. If you missed Remix Packs 1, 2 or 3 click HERE.

Remix Pack 4

01 Funkdoobiest-Funkdoobiest-The Funkiest (Lethal Dose Remix)
02 A Lighter Shade Of Brown-Spill The Wine (D.J. Muggs Remix)
03 Cypress Hill-Latin Lingo (Prince Paul Mix)
04 Beastie Boys-So What’cha Want (Soul Assassin Remix Version) feat. B Real
05 House Of Pain-It Ain’t A Crime (UK Remix)
Bonus Track
06 U2-Numb (The Soul Assassins Mix)

DOWNLOAD

enjoy,
–dirt_dog

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “dirt_dog Remix Pack 4”

Dirt Dog is like the scrub of the TROY group. Please boy, find something fresh for once. Your selections are dime a dozen.

2. thomasv says:

@anonymous, get the fuck out of here!

@anonymous- That's just a straight shitty thing to say. Dirt dog has done some good stuff around here plus the dope cover artwork.
    If you don't like a post, just keep it moving.

Nice to see some shine for a Lighter Shade of Brown here! I haven't heard that remix, thanks man!

5. Liam says:

@anonymous, get the fuck out of here!

c/s, cheers for the remixes dirt_dog

Lighter Shade of Brown is Hip Pop for suckers. Why you all hating on Anon for being bluntly truthful?

^Because it's easy to be "bluntly truthful" behind an anonymous identity. A man should be able to stand behind what he says if he believes in it.
    That anonymous shit is for spineless suckas.

8. Rashad says:

Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say you have done a superb job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Opera. Superb Blog!

9. Myles says:

Can I just say what a relief to locate someone who actually knows what theyre talking about online. You unquestionably know ways to bring an problem to light and make it significant. Much more people ought to read this and realize this side of the story. I cant think youre not more popular since you definitely have the gift.