15Oct/0914

dirt_dog Remix Pack 3

Here we go again with round 3 of the dirt_dog Remix Pack. For this set of 5 songs I decided to go with the Pete Rock and DJ Premier remixes that I used to bump from my cd single collection. Whenever a discussion about great remixes comes up, everyone praises the Pete Rock “Shut Em Down” remix. Personally I love it too, but I’ve always felt that his version of “Nighttrain” was completely overlooked. If you missed Remix Pack 1 or 2, go HERE or HERE.

Remix Pack 3
01 Public Enemy-Nighttrain (Pete Rock Strong Island Mt. Vernon Meltdown)
02 Shyheim-On & On (Premier Remix)
03 Das EFX-Real Hip Hop (Pete Rock Remix)
04 Blahzay Blahzay-Danger (DJ Premier Remix Street Mix)
05 EPMD-Rampage (Hardcore To The Head Mix) feat. L.L. Cool J

enjoy,
–dirt_dog

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “dirt_dog Remix Pack 3”

1. Cenzi Stiles says:

i KNOW that its not a popular opinion at all, but Pete Rock does not make better songs with his remixes. He took the bump out of the "Real Hip Hop", He took the passion out of "By the Time I Get to Arizona", and now this other remix for Nighttrain is boooorring.

I agree with you 100%, that your opinion sucks. Really? How can you say that Pete Rock does not make better songs with his remixes? That is just a ridiculous and stupid statement.

By TROY standards, this RMX entry sucks.

4. Cenzi Stiles says:

its actually called critical thinking.. and not just accepting shit for status quo mister anonymous.

Just answer this one: which one is better Primo's "Real Hip Hop" or Pete Rock's remix. Go ahead. If you pick Pete Rock, then you are on some faggoty unicorn in the cheeks bullshit.

5. Liam says:

thanks for the remixes

These remixes = ooooold news! To most people who frequent TROY. I'm just sayin.

7. dirt_dog says:

While I openly admit that there is nothing rare in this pack, I thought it would be nice to put them all out in CD quality. Plus I've never heard/seen anyone mention the Nighttrain remix in all the Pete Rock discussions and remix compilations.

Thanks for this one!!! You all do a great job with the blog…FOR REAL!!! Peace and GOD BLESS

9. Recover Files From Dead External Hard Drive With Actionable Way

10. Also, Power Data Recovery lets you earch among the deleted data, recover more than one folder or file at once, export the list of deleted files to a TXT file, and filter the files by name, extension, ize, and or date.

11. Can I in basic terms a minute ago say what a relief to attain a name who genuinely understands what they’re discussing by the web. You definitely understand how to bring an deliver to effortless and compose it important. Added inhabitants ought to look by this and appreciate this side of the story. I can’t consider you aren’t more popular as you undoubtedly have the gift.|

12. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and
    I am impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last part 🙂 I care for such information a lot.

I was seeking this particular information for a very long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

13. Someone essentially help to make significantly articles I’d state.
    That is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now?
    I amazed with the research you made to create this particular put up amazing.
    Great activity!

14. free movies says:

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
    I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility
    but I thought I’d post to let you know. The design look great though!

Hope you get the issue solved soon. Cheers