1Jul/0924

Bush Babees – Non-Album Tracks

Here’s a Bush Babees compilation that I put together for ohword back in early ’08. I added two new freestyles from The Lyricist Lounge & Hot 97. Enjoy.

Bush Babees – Non-Album Tracks
1. We Run Things (MF Doom Blend)
2. Brooklyn Movements
3. Remember We (Salaam Remi Remix)
4. The Love Song (45 King Remix)
5. The Love Song w/ De La Soul (Remix)
6. Stretch & Bobbito Freestyle Session (1996)
7. Hot 97 Freestyle (1996)
8. Lyricist Lounge Freestyle Session (1995)
9. Swing It (Original)
10. We Run Things (Cut Killer Blend)
11. Remember We Remix (Cut Killer Blend)
12. Remember We Remix (Instrumental)

Preview:

We Run Things (MF Doom Blend)

Brooklyn Movements

Remember We (Salaam Remi Remix)

The Love Song w/ De La Soul (Remix)

Stretch & Bobbito Freestyle Session (1996)

–Roy Johnson

Tags: , , , , , , ,

24 Responses to “Bush Babees – Non-Album Tracks”

thanks man!

2. Cenzi Stiles says:

Here's a crazy "REMEMBER WE ptII"

it's with an interview too.

3. Cenzi Stiles says:

and here is a track with MC Lyte called "Mind Control", pretty damn dubbed out. To hear Lyte rappin with that carribean flava is nuts..

4. Cenzi Stiles says:

oops! I meant Monie Love!!!!!

props for the links bush babes pure fire

fuckin thanks!

7. Otto says:

It is really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

8. Hello. I just saw your site and I honestly like it. I love to discuss mobdro for iphone sometimes. Good to be here, thanks!

9. Howdy. I recently discovered your site and I really like it. I always like to speak about medical malpractice lawsuit sometimes. Great to be here, thanks a lot!

10. It was actually amazing to read this info and I think you’re 100 right. Tell me in case you are thinking about omega xl side effects, this is my principal expertise. I’m hoping to hear from you soon enough, take care!

11. Lani says:

I have not checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are good quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

12. Lionel says:

I was recommended this web site through my cousin. I’m now not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else recognise such specific approximately my difficulty. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

13. Jaime says:

excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t understand this. You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!

14. It was actually amazing to read this info and I think you are really correct. Let me know in case you’re considering phone locator, that is my principal competency. I really hope to hear from you soon, bye for now!

15. There are certainly remarkable modifications on the layout of this page, I truly love this. My own is about my router and certainly, there are lots of stuff to do, I am still a beginner in web development. Be careful!

16. read more says:

You are certainly correct and I trust you. If you want, we could as well talk about free apps for android, one thing that fascinates me. Your website is definitely awesome, cheers!

17. read more says:

It was amazing to read this info and I feel you are 100 right. Let me know in case you’re thinking of download lucky patcher, that’s my major competency. I hope to see you soon enough, take care!

18. I believe that is one of the such a lot important information for me. And i am satisfied studying your article. But want to remark on few general issues, The web site taste is wonderful, the articles is truly excellent : D. Excellent activity, cheers

19. Could you please explain more

20. I was talking to a buddy of mine regarding this and even about upvc sash windows as well. I do believe you made a number of great points here, we are excited to read more stuff from you.

21. Contessa says:

Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?

22. karaj says:

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say superb blog!

23. Hi there, what do you really feel with regards to Arvind Pandit? Pretty great issue, isn’t it?