28May/0921

Touring The States: Greenville, MS

This is one of those groups I know almost nothing about, so I can’t tell you much. As you can see, they are from Greenville, Mississippi. Although this album contains only six tracks, it is quite enjoyable. Nice smooth g-vibe, with a nice female voice singing on two tracks and a male vocalist singing on the last track. Check the samples, this album is easy to appreciate.

II Triflin
Suspected, But Never Arrested (1998)

01. Until I Die Feat. MB3
02. He With Me
03. Time To Leave
04. Everybody Ain’t Able Feat. Jody Floyld
05. Get Money Feat. Rosie Williams
06. I Apologize Feat. Emo

Samples:

DOWNLOAD

— Markshot

Tags: , , , ,

21 Responses to “Touring The States: Greenville, MS”

1. Samual says:

Ive in no way read something like this just before. So good to locate somebody with some original thoughts on this topic, really thank you for starting this up. this internet site is one thing that’s essential on the net, a person having a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the world wide web!

2. click here says:

You are definitely correct, I would love to learn even more on the topic! I’m also interested by download kik messenger because I believe it’s quite trendy right now. Great!

3. I came over here from a different web address relating to kik messenger for pc and imagined I might as well consider this. I quite like what I see thus now I”m following you. Getting excited about looking over the blog all over again.

4. Jerrold says:

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

5. You are totally right, I would like to know even more on this particular topic! I’m as well interested in mobdro for iphone since I believe it is really quite cool right now. Thanks.

6. You’re absolutely correct! I really enjoyed reading this and I will certainly return for more soon. My own site is dealing with medical malpractice law, you can have a look if you’re still interested in this.

7. It was great reading this and I believe you are entirely correct. Let me know in case you’re looking into framaroot apk, that’s my major expertise. I really hope to see you soon enough, take good care!

8. omega xl says:

You’re completely right, I would really like to know more on this particular topic! I’m as well interested in omega xl for pain because I consider it is really very cool at the moment. Thanks.

9. You’re absolutely right. I loved looking through this info and I will certainly return for more right away. My own internet site is on the subject of lucky patcher apk free download, you can take a peek if you are still interested in that.

10. aptoide apk says:

It was actually amazing to read this info and I think you’re completely right. Tell me in the event that you’re looking into aptoide app, that’s my primary competence. Hope to check back with you soon enough, cheers!

11. Riva says:

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I could I wish to suggest you few fascinating things or tips. Maybe you could write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

12. Mirella says:

Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I’ve came upon till now. However, what about the conclusion? Are you positive about the supply?

13. Hershel says:

Good day! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

14. I’m really intrigued to understand which site system you have been working with? I’m experiencing several small security problems with the most recent website related to router switch so I’d love to find one thing far more safe. Are there any recommendations?

15. Howdy, you are certainly correct. I always read your site content carefully. I’m furthermore curious about best headphones for gaming, maybe you might write about that from time to time. See ya.

16. Krista says:

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say excellent blog!

17. I value the article.Thanks Again. Awesome.

18. پنجره says:

You’re completely correct. I really liked reading through this and I will certainly come back for more immediately. Our site is dealing with upvc window styles, you can have a look if you’re still interested in this.

19. karaj says:

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.

20. You are certainly correct, I’d like to know even more on this particular topic! I’m also fascinated by Arvind Pandit as I think it is very cool lately. Keep doing this!