15Apr/096

Gang Starr – The Video Collection (DVDRIP)

Product Description
This DVD is the definitive video history of one of Hip Hop’s most classic groups. Fourteen videos capturing Gang Starr at its best with each dating from the early 1990s up to the year 2000. These guys helped pioneer the NYC Hip Hop sound, so now the imagery that went along with that can finally be seen together all in one great compilation. Features videos for: Dwyck, Take It Personal, Just to Get a Rep, Ex Girl to the Next Girl, Step in the Arena, You Know My Steez, Full Clip, Mass Appeal, Discipline, Royalty, Rite Where U Stand, Nice Girl, Wrong Place, Skills, and Same Team No Games.

Download (Separate Videos)

Previews

Buy it!

“A Must Have For Any Hip Hop Head Anywhere” DJ Doo Wop

“This Collection Represents One Of The Greatest Eras In Hip Hop And Sparks All Kinds Of Powerful Memories” The Source Magazine

— Thomas V

Note: Rare Gang Starr videos such as Word That I Manifest, Positivity, Who’s Gonna Take The Weight, Love Sick, and Suckas Need Bodyguards were not included in this DVD release. If you own a hi-quality VHS rip of one of the videos, feel free to send it to us at our e-mail address or by simply leaving a comment.

Tags: , , , ,

6 Responses to “Gang Starr – The Video Collection (DVDRIP)”

1. PAS says:

Hi-res versions of Jazz Thing and Gotta Get Over would also be nice..had no idea this dvd existed, thanks!!

2. vincentlopez says:

Would you please e-mail me and let me know how to burn these to a DVD? I'm not too savvy with my DVD burner. Thanks

3. The Big Sleep says:

These two VHSRips, the first of which was ripped from when it aired on Yo! MTV Raps, are the best/only quality versions I can seem to find (at least for right now):

1992 – Words I Manifest – 56 MB AVI

1994 – Suckas Need Bodyguards – 51 MB AVI

4. thomasv says:

@Big Sleep , Thanks a lot!

5. thomasv says:

Alright, We received VHS Rips of all the videos except "Gotta Get Over". Hopefully some has it! I know it since you find it on youtube!

I will be working on a second post.

Thanks for these videos. If I remember correctly, this DVD dropped around the same time as the official 'Best Of Gangstarr(Mass Appeal)' CD/DVD. I remember being pissed because they both had a bunch of the same videos, but each one had a few videos that other one didn't have. And I didn't have the money to buy both so I just copped the CD/DVD. Thanks again.