9Feb/098

JVC Force – Non-Album Tracks

I love me some JVC Force.

Props to the Meaning Of Dope blog for inspiring me to put this compilation together. M.O.D. is one of my favorite spots for rare video footage, and while they don’t post much audio, they recently unearthed a batch of JVC gems that are just way too dope for the senses (tracks 1, 4, and 9-11).

JVC Force – Non-Album Tracks
1. Late 80s Freestyle
2. Strong Island (Blue Mix)
3. Doin’ Damage (Original Version)
4. Red Alert Promo #1 (1989)
5. We Got Our Own Thing
6. Nu Skool (Original Version)
7. Love Line
8. Force Field (Alternate Mix)
9. Red Alert Promo #2 (1992)
10. Stretch & Bobbito Promo (1993)
11. Stretch & Bobbito Freestyle Session
12. Big Trax
13. 6 Feet Back On The Map (Hardcore Mix-Up)
14. 6 Feet Back On The Map (Bedside Manor Mix)
15. Strong Island (Instrumental)

Preview:

Late 80s Freestyle

Doin’ Damage (Original Version)

Red Alert Promo #1 (1989)

Force Field (Alternate Mix)

Red Alert Promo #2 (1992)

–Roy Johnson

Tags: , , , ,

8 Responses to “JVC Force – Non-Album Tracks”

1. dochiphop says:

this is a nice post. Good ish here. Thanx!!

2. Thun says:

Always been a fan of JVC, and even more in recent years. I know this will sound blasphemous but these days I'd much rather listen to them than EPMD.

3. wc says:

MOD also a favorite spot for me.

You should look into

4. Awkward says:

INCREDIBLE!

5. Pearline says:

In this great scheme of things you’ll receive an A for effort and hard work. Where you lost me personally ended up being in your particulars. You know, as the maxim goes, the devil is in the details… And that could not be much more true in this article. Having said that, allow me inform you exactly what did give good results. Your text can be rather persuasive which is probably the reason why I am making an effort to opine. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Second, even though I can see a jumps in logic you come up with, I am not necessarily certain of exactly how you seem to unite your details which inturn help to make the actual conclusion. For the moment I shall yield to your point but wish in the foreseeable future you actually connect your facts better.

6. Merlin says:

Somebody essentially help to make seriously posts I would state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular publish extraordinary. Magnificent job!