20Jan/096

Clear The Harbor

Don’t worry. It’s not your fault if you never heard of the emcee named Poops. The only places he seemed to show up were on Stretch and Bobbito promos and rare limited mix tapes. He embodied the walking personification of legend. Most people that even heard of him have only heard less then ten verses. But every word in every verse was powerful. Kind of like a GZA type of cat where he can express so much illness in so few words.

The only known affiliations with Poops were Pumpkinhead, DJ Clear and producer/DJ F.Boom who also produced at least two of the four tracks we’re bringing you here.

The heads at the T.R.O.Y. forum are selfless hip hop heads dedicated to digging up new old stuff just for the sake of keeping the culture alive. Blockhead uploaded the Pumpkinhead/Poops KCR promo. Thun was responsible for the revival of the DJ Clear joint. Digital Stimulation brought us the solo KCR promo and Kevin Beacham blessed us with “The Shit” off of an old F.Boom mix tape. Serious teamwork.

“Poops is a gentleman, guess again
pure living hell is how I prevail
when I bested them
first to a frail skeleton
then to a single cell specimen”

Previews:
Poops and Pumpkinhead – The Laughing Syndrome(KCR promo)

Poops and OC – A Clear Day

Poops – It Doesn’t Matter(KCR promo)

Poops – The Shit

Download all four tracks in one convenient mediafire folder here
— Verge

Tags: , , , , ,

6 Responses to “Clear The Harbor”

This is what TROY is good for and its easy to see why TROY is the best. Nowhere else do you have more advanced peoples! Fresh well after expiration. Pce Maceo1ne

2. Sean G. says:

I just heard that "Flushed" joint by Poops & Pumpkinhead on the way to work today from an episode of 10th Planet show from 5 years ago. Haven't heard most of these. Good lookin out.

3. Pumpkinhead The Underground King ! says:

yo it's Pumpkinhead can somebody email me these please redarmymusic@gmail.com amd find that flush joint to thanks ya'll lol

as far as im concerned there are no other blogs out there. it isn't even fair.

5. Charley says:

I precisely wanted to thank you very much once more. I do not know the things I would have worked on without the creative concepts revealed by you directly on such a area of interest. It previously was a real hard setting in my position, however , observing the professional mode you solved that forced me to leap over delight. I will be thankful for this work as well as expect you know what a great job that you are doing teaching others all through a site. Most probably you’ve never come across any of us.

6. Will says:

Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this web site wants far more consideration. I’ll most likely be again to read far more, thanks for that info.