17Jan/0914

Kimani’s Recent Rotation

We’re fans of Kimani. He runs a blog, he’s a T.R.O.Y. Forum regular, and his taste in music is impeccable. We recently hosted a digital mix he made aimed at those of you who prefer to listen to music while driving. Today he contributes merely the tracks he has in steady rotation as of late, and it turns out it’s a great mix. Peep the tracklist and decide for yourself – I personally find it difficult to resist a compilation that features AK Skills, a rare Nas remix, Ill Distracxion, and Capital Tax, but maybe that’s just me.
GZA – Labels (Unreleased Exclusive Remix) 3:06
Nine – Knocked 3:29
Brainwash 2000 – King Of Demos 3:42
Nujabes – One Love (Dimention Ball Remix) [Nas] 5:43
Capital Tax – The Masha (Jazz Mix) 5:25
Sons Of Sam – Charisma (Bad Sound Clip) 2:29

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “Kimani’s Recent Rotation”

1. bigsd says:

very very dope. your taste is incredible fine. 100%!!! you are one of my fav!!!
    thnx & peace

A re-upload please? I need another copy of "Fed Up"!

3. T.R.O.Y. says:

It's back up. Try it again.

Thanks, Kimani. I haven't heard "Fed Up" since I accidentally taped over it in '99; any more Almight Arrogant ish? He gets mentioned in my book about indie rap a couple times.

5. Kimani17 says:

Kevin Beacham The G.O.D. hooked it up: here

6. PG023 says:

Heh, I just looked trough the arstists/songs and you defenetly got the same taste as I do!

Ill tracklist man.

7. pliz, superpledge/goldie horn says:

wow! i cant remember the last time i heard calm with the trom, and i made the song! didnt know peeps still had that, sounds like it was the vynle playing too, wow thats ill! is their anymore songs by ill distraxcion ? where can i down load….?

8. Kimani17 says:

only other Ill Distracxion tracks I have (or even know of) are No MC's: http://www.divshare.com/download/6239123-cd0 and Psychotic Nasty: http://www.divshare.com/download/6245245-eae you should drop by the forum and share some knowledge!

9. Omer says:

Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

10. You’re absolutely right, I would really enjoy to discover even more on this issue! I’m as well interested in garageband mac because I consider it truly is very cool now. Thanks!

11. I personally arrived right here from another web address about malpractice lawyers and considered I might consider this. I love what I see therefore now I am following you. Getting excited about looking into the site again.

12. Lucien says:

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for rookie blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

13. I enjoy the things you guys are now up to. This sort of smart work and visibility! Carry on the good work guys, I’ve included you to our omega xl for pain blog.