10Jan/0914

I’m Cormega, raw forever…

The homie Truth King from Philaflava put together a sick 60-track compilation featuring the best of Mega’s catalog. If you aren’t up on Corey McKay then don’t tell anyone because you should be ashamed of yourself. Remember we’re here to help at T.R.O.Y., so download this immediately and lose some of that new jackness. — Philaflava

[click image to download]

55. Cormega & Tragedy Khadafi – No Equivalent.mp3
56. Cormega – 62 Pick Up.mp3
57. Cormega & Royce Da 5’9 – Back Against The Wall.mp3
58. Cormega – Montana Diary.mp3
59. Cormega – The Legacy.mp3
60. Cormega – The Saga Remix.mp3

Click here if you haven’t checked out our interview with Corey.

Re-Up Link Here

Tags: , , ,

14 Responses to “I’m Cormega, raw forever…”

please re-up this again. I'm sorry I missed this earlier.

Check the bottom of the page, anonymous. I re-upped last week. Let me know if that works for you or not. Peace.

yeah, i got this message saying that the link was invalid.

hold up. somehow it started to work again. nevermind. thanks again.

5. sa2009 says:

Please re-up this or tell me anywhere else I can get it. I need this yo.

6. Wow, you had a heads up on Raw Forever 2 years ago. Mad props!! Cormega is the realness. I’m about to interview with Cormega on my music website – NoteNoted.com. It should go hard especially since he’ll be talking about his next album.

7. Trife says:

Re Re-Up?

8. Arnold says:

Hey! Quick question that’s completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Appreciate it!

9. Coleman says:

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours lately, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the web will probably be much more helpful than ever before.

10. I really like what you guys are up to. This type of smart work and reporting! Keep up the awesome effort friends, I have included you on my shareit app free download website.

11. click here says:

I constantly go through your content thoroughly. I am also looking into aadhar card address change, you might discuss this sometimes. Good day.

12. Leah says:

By having so much content and articles do you ever get any issues of plagiarism infringement? My website has lots of completely unique material I’ve written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

13. Jame says:

I’ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i am happy to convey that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to do not forget this web site and give it a look regularly.

14. Myles says:

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!