Today we present the final installment of the series. We hope that you were introduced to music that is new and beautiful to your ears. Be sure to check out Selections 1-10, Selections 11-20, Selections 21-30, and Selections 31-40 as well.
41. Lord Finesse “Hip 2 Da Game” (Buckwild Remix)
The original was a near-perfect quintessential Lord Finesse production. Somehow, some way Buckwild managed to improve upon it, matching the grandiosity of Finesse’s boasts with lush, sweeping music.
42. Tragedy “Funk Mode” (Large Pro Remix)
43. Brand Nubian “Concerto In X Minor” (Remix)
“On the real-tip let’s take a field trip from the ghetto / You pick the time and we’ll meet in the meadow/ To discuss racial issues and tension/ New York’s a violent keg did I forget to mention…”
44. Lord Finesse ft. Big L “Yes You May” (Remix)
AG and Percee-P are replaced by Big L and a drum heavy beat. L spits non-stop quotables and Finesse displays his mastery of similes and unabashed shit talking.
45a. Common Sense “Resurrection” (Extra P Remix)
45b. Common Sense “Resurrection (Large Pro Remix)
46. Chino XL “Kreep” (Video Mix)
47. Beatnuts “No Equal” (Remix)
The original was the greatest vibraphone-laced death threat aimed at Das Efx ever. This remix makes the original sound like the fucking Barney The Dinosaur theme song in comparison.
48. Nice N’ Smooth “Cash In My Hands” (Remix)
49. Pharcyde “Passin’ Me By” (Remix)
50. Public Enemy “How To Kill A Radio Consultant” (Chuck Chillout Remix)
Download all of today’s remixes here: