4Jan/0921

Beats From No I.D. & Dug Infinite

No I.D. is mostly known  for producing almost all of Common’s classic album ‘Resurrection’, most of  ‘One Day It’ll All Make Sense’, and about half of his debut ‘Can I Borrow A Dollar?’ Along with Dug Infinite, they dropped a very tight album of their own, ‘Accept Your Own And Be Yourself (The Black Album)’ in 1997. No I.D. has gone on to work with the likes of Jermaine Dupri, Jay Z, and Usher in recent years, but of course that’s not the focus here.

The first record here was released in 2001. I copped for eight bucks at a record store that doesn’t know much about Hip Hop, about a month ago. There are a couple of instrumental versions of cuts from their Black Album on here and a couple of others you should recognize,but most of the beats were new to me. If not for anything else,this is well worth copping just for the re-working of  the ‘I Used To Love Her’ beat alone. Not a bad record at all for this century.

The second record here is a bit of a rarity from around 1996, I believe. It was released on Opposition Records as part of an instrumental series along with The Beatnuts and Vic from the ‘Groove Merchants’. If there were more volumes in this series that you know about,please drop a comment. Those were the only three I had and remember seeing back then.
No I.D. & Dug Infinite – The Sampler Vol.1

Record 1 –
Dug Side:
1. Dr.Wax
2. Copper Box
3. 3rd Rail

No I.D. Side:
1. I Used To Love Her (remix)
2. State To State
3. Specialize In Music
4. Fate Or Destiny

Record 2 –
Dug Side:
1. Exceptance
2. Still Phantom’s
3. The Fifty Yard Line
4. Wacker Drive

No I.D. Side:
1. Super Nova
2. Thinking Cap
3. Charms Alarm

No I.d. – Invisible Beats

(pic jacked from strictlybeats.blogspot.com)
01. Bassline
02. On and On
03. Ill Chop
04. Yeah
05. 8 Years
06. Storm Chop
07. Kalimba Chop
08. Specialize In Music
09. Nobody
10. Satisfaction

Previews:
Kalimba Chop

On and On

I Used To Love Her(remix)

Charm’s Alarm

–Verge

Tags: , , ,

21 Responses to “Beats From No I.D. & Dug Infinite”

1. Teech says:

That's whats up! Thanks for the post!

2. AaronM says:

Ooh, nice! I've been looking for these. I.D. is criminally slept on as a producer.

3. Kareem says:

NO ID and Doug Infinite are two dope and talented Hip Hop Producers. I hope NO ID has another solo album in the works and I hope to see another album from these two together. Much love to all my Hip Hop Headz in the T-Dot and keep me posted if you got anymore info on NO ID, Doug Infinite or just real Hip Hop in general. Get at me on Twitter @kareemslick

“I’m Ghost like Kasper see you” *Erick Sermon voice*

4. Tristan says:

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

5. kik on pc says:

Hi there, what do you think about kik online? Pretty awesome idea, isn’t it?

6. It was actually wonderful reading this and I think you’re 100 correct. Inform me if perhaps you’re looking into mobdro for iphone, that is my major competence. I am hoping to see you soon, cheers!

7. Hello! This is my very first reply on your site so I just wanted to give a fast shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any other websites which go over medical malpractice law firms? I am as well truly hooked on that thing! Thank you so much!

8. You’re absolutely right! I enjoyed reading this and I will certainly return for more immediately. My own website is on the subject of firestarter kodi download, you can have a look if you happen to be interested in this.

9. read more says:

Hello could you let me know which platform you’re making use of? I am planning to begin my personal website on facetime app for android in the future although I’m having a difficult time making a decision.

10. You are completely right. I liked reading this article and I will come back for more straight away. My website is on the subject of framaroot application, you could take a peek if you happen to be still interested in this.

11. Hello there, you are definitely right. I constantly read your site content closely. I’m likewise fascinated with omega xl for arthritis, perhaps you could discuss that sometimes. I will be back!

12. I just came over here via another web address about lucky patcher download and imagined I may as well look at this. I love the things I see so I am just following you. Looking towards checking out the blog all over again.

13. Thanks a bunch for your awesome post! I quite liked learning about.I will remember to take note of the page and will often come back very soon. I would really like to suggest you to definitely continue your fine posts, possibly blog about garageband windows free also, have a nice day!

14. Collin says:

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to present something again and aid others like you aided me.

15. Hello I just wanted to say hello. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d comment to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Cheers!!

16. Your means of telling all in this post is genuinely pleasant, all can without difficulty be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

17. پنجره says:

Hello, you are definitely correct. I frequently go through your content closely. I am also fascinated with black pvc windows, maybe you might discuss this sometimes. I’ll be back.

18. karaj says:

excellent issues altogether, you just gained a logo new reader. What could you recommend in regards to your publish that you simply made a few days ago? Any positive?

19. Hey, you are definitely correct. I always read your site content thoroughly. I’m also thinking about Arvind Pandit Kansas, you could write about this sometimes. See you soon.

20. Thanks a ton for writing this, I saved this page. I am also struggling to find tips on android app market apk, have you any idea where I could discover a thing like that? I will be back soon!

21. I frequently read your posts attentively. I am also curious about thai lottery vip tips, maybe you could write about this at times. I will be back soon.