24Dec/087

7 Responses to “Jingle Jangle: Rock The Sleigh Bells”

1. restless says:

between this and the Peanut Butter Wolf xmas mix i'm set for the holiday..

peace and merry christmas to all the hip-hop heads out there..

2. STRETCH ARMSTRONG says:

Where's "MY MELODY"- too old?

Regardless, the titles on this mix remind me of heading up to WKCR- waaaay uptown- on cold winter nights.

I know this post is mad old but considering christmas is coming up any chance we can get an updated link?

@Anonymous- Link re-upped. Happy holidays!

5. Roma says:

Together with every little thing that seems to be building within this particular area, your opinions happen to be fairly refreshing. Having said that, I appologize, but I do not give credence to your whole strategy, all be it exhilarating none the less. It appears to us that your opinions are generally not entirely justified and in simple fact you are yourself not even entirely certain of the assertion. In any event I did take pleasure in reading through it.

6. Christie says:

I do not know whether it’s just me or if everybody else encountering issues with your site. It appears like some of the text within your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a issue with my web browser because I’ve had this happen before. Cheers

7. Marin says:

Excellent site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get comments from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!