by 9th Wonder
10. Ras Kass – Soul On Ice (Diamond D Remix)
Diamond changed the whole scope of the jam. He made it fierce.
9. Das Efx – Jussamen (Pete Rock Remix)
Man you talkin about making Das Efx sound soulful and sweet…Pete did it.
8. Fat Joe – Shit Is Real (Premier Remix)
Lord..Primo brings the winter calm with this one. Like the cold streets…
7. Ol’ Dirty Bastard – Brooklyn Zoo (Lord Digga Remix)
Boy..now this remix is a jam that totally changed the spectrum of the song. It went from LOUD to sinister. Like chaotic to simple but still cold.
6. Das Efx – Real Hip Hop (Pete Rock Remix)
Pete said he did this remix in 15 minutes right before he had to go somewhere. WTF? Amazing.
5. Black Moon – Buck ‘Em Down (Evil Dee Remix)
I listen to this remix everytime I get on and off a plane.Buckshot says “welcome to flight Black Moon.” Yes!
4. Notorious B.I.G. – One More Chance (Tumblin’ Dice Remix)
Arguably the best Party song EVER. Hip hop at his height and happiness. Best video. Everything!
3. Nas – It Aint Hard to Tell (Large Pro Remix)
NA-NA-NA-NAS. The way he used the biz sample, lord.
2. Black Moon – I Gotcha Opin (Evil Dee Remix)
The sexiest street remix ever. U can make love to the instrumental if u wanted to, hell it’s Barry White. The video with the hockey jerseys..Buck rockin’ a Penguin. He flows on this…
1. Public Enemy – Shut ‘Em Down (Pete Rock Remix)
All day, all night, all year. THIS IS THE GREATEST REMIX EVER.
A Tribe Called Quest – Scenario (ATCQ Remix)
Puff Daddy – Been Around The World (Remix)
Group Home – Supa Star (Demo Version) *
Group Home – Up Against The Wall (Getaway Car Remix)*
D&D All-Stars – 1, 2 Pass It (Remix)*
Junior Mafia – Player Anthem (Remix)