We create these Sounds Like The 90s, to share with you new(er) tunes, that we feel represent that 90s hip-hop we love. Listen with an open mind and most importantly, support the artists featured on these Sounds Like The 90s if you like what you hear. 24 is a great number, my favorite number for obvious reasons, so it only made sense to incorporate my childhood idol Rickey Henderson on the cover. Props to dirt_dog for always blessing the artwork. And if you’re a fan of his work, you’ll be happy to know our Certified Dope Apparel is back for a limited time as well. Peace to to all those who continue to support Philaflava, Steady Bloggin and of course, T.R.O.Y. –Jason Gloss
Sounds Like The 90s Vol. 24
1. Take It Personal Intro
2. Psycho Les (of The Beatnuts) – Hip Hop Never Left feat. Inspectah Deck, Pete Rock & Jeru The Damaja
3. Reef The Lost Cauze – Radio Suckas feat. Peedi Crakk, STS & Truck North
4. Apathy – Rap Is Not Pop
5. D.I.T.C. – Diggin’ Numbers (Remix)
6. Roc Mariciano – All For It (prod. Alchemist)
7. Meyhem Lauren – Not Guilty (prod. Large Professor)
8. Ras Kass – Paypal The Feature feat. Steele & Sean Price
9. Blu & Nottz – Giant Steps feat. Bishop Lamont, Tore, Skyzoo & DJ Revolution
10. Maylay Sparks – Illadelph Elohim feat. Rucker Pawk & The Last Emperor
11. Atmosphere – When The Lights Go Out feat. MF Doom & Kool Keith
12. Skizz – Listen To Jazz feat. Your Old Droog
13. De La Soul – Royalty Capes
14. Ras Beats – Knowledge of Self feat. Elzhi & O.C.
15. Ras Beats – Wit No Pressure feat. Roc Marciano
16. Black Thought – Making A Murderer feat. Styles P (prod. 9th Wonder)
17. MC Eiht & Spice-1 – Any Means (prod. Alchemist)
18. Termanlogy – We’re Both Wrong feat. Saigon (prod. Q-Tip)
19. DJ Joe Bodega – Mentally Decapitated feat. UG, Sean Price & Sadat X
Cop new Certified Dope Apparel for just $14 for a limited time.
Regularly priced $20 per shirt. Offer ends 8/18.